Tuesday, November 6

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown..

So yeah, I had a lovely visitor yesterday...or maybe it was today, I have no idea.

TJ decided to stop by and say hi, and let off a threat about my choice of music. Quite amusing, I might add. ;)

In accordance with said comments, I think I do wish to "take this outside".

So, dear faithful readers, all 3 of you, namely myself, and probably my multiple personalities, I am throwing the gauntlet
down. Oh yes, I even whipped out the retro arcade game pictures for this one.

I bring to you, The Challenge.

My challenge, to all of you, let's see the music taste. I've already started the mixup with "Bug Eyes" from Dredg.

You have seen the video, right?

You didn't?

But, you at least listened to the album, right?

Ok, what the hell? I bless your ears with sonic beauty, and you scoff at my choice? Oh that's it. I'm pulling out all the stops on this one. Just wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best raiding music in the world of Pelides:

Metallica:
The Thing That Should Not Be/Damage, Inc./Battery

The Melvins:
Honey Bucket/Hooch

Slayer:
Dead Skin Mask/Raining Blood

Tool:
Parabola

King Crimson:
Indiscipline

Primus:
Those Damn Blue Collar Tweekers/Too Many Puppies

The Ramones:
Beat on the Brat

Nomeansno:
Cats, Sex and Nazis/0+2=1

Mr. Bungle:
Everyone I Knew in High School is Dead/Love is a Fist

Faith No More:
Surprise, You're Dead!/Malpractice

Motorhead:
Iron Fist/Ace of Spades

Jason said...

Raiding music, huh?

Hmmm...I don't know that I have a setlist for raiding. Honestly, I haven't tried it yet. The music usually comes on when I'm soloing, and shuts off during raid time.

But I can definitely agree with Mr. Bungle/FNM. I'm a huge Mike Patton fan, and anything he does is money in my books. :)

And don't even get me started on Tool. <3

--j