Monday, November 5

Beauty In Sound

I'm not feeling particularly wordy today. It's been a long, boring day at work. We've had the exact same workload today, that has been around since Friday.

Exactly nothing.

Overwhelming, huh?

So, aside from watching American Gangster, which was wonderful, by the way, I thought I'd throw up a song from one of my all-time favorite bands.

The band is Dredg. If you have any taste in music, at all, you will high-tail it to their show the next time they play in your area. If not, I'll send the badgers after you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wanna fight tastes in music? We can take this outside if you want to.

I'm in the same boat as you, work-wise. I did... nothing yesterday. And not like, well, it wasn't really that busy. I mean literally not one iota of work. There just isn't any for me. And my supervisor is going on vacation in a couple of days which, oddly, lightens the load even more. I'm honestly thinking about just taking time off because while I understand that I'm obligated to be here, when I'm at work, I want to work. I'm in work mode, I want to do work things, sitting around and just collecting a paycheck is novel for a while but... rah I'm tearing out my hair!

Jason said...

the workload at work isn't so much as what bothers me...(by the way, do you know hard it is to sing, and type a response at the same time?....mad crazy tough)...

the thing that gets to me, is the constant need to be somewhere....

night class 4 days a week, graveyard shift the other 3....it's driving me nuts, i miss having my weekends off, and having time to just sit on my ass and not do a damned thing :(

oh...and btw...the gauntlet is down...

bring it :)

--j

Anonymous said...

I listened. I liked. The singer was very good, I liked his voice quite alot.Much better than most of what TJ put forth..oops..shh..hope she doesnt see this or Im gonna get it.